No products in the cart.
Showing all 2 results
5 Lever Mortice Lock
Dear Gates Railings Direct customers and website visitors,
As the uncertainly around COVID-19 continues, we want to reassure you that we are complying with the latest government instructions as we continue to operate our business.
This means that we are still preparing quotations and taking customer orders. At the moment, our manufacturing lead times are not affected, but we will let you know as soon as that changes. In the event that we have to temporarily cease production in order to adhere to any further trading restrictions advised by our Government, we have arrangements in place to continue preparing quotations, providing customer advice and taking orders. We will rest those orders on our books until production is allowed to recommence. We haven’t reached that stage yet, so for now we are operating on the following basis:
1. Our office staff are working from home so we can continue to process your orders
2. Both of our directors are working in the office so we can continue to:
a) offer you advice about taking measurements for your gates, railings, handrails and bespoke requirements
b) take and process your card payments in a secure environment
c) answer your emails and phone calls
d) answer customer enquiries about the progress of their orders
3. Our factory space is large enough for our fabricators to continue complying with Government instructions on social distancing
4. We have sufficient cleaning products for regular sanitizing of machine and door handles, tools and equipment, office equipment and telephones etc.
5. Staff have sufficient quantities of hand soap and are observing the requirement to wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds each time
6. Our office and factory have been closed to the public for the time being and will remain so until we are advised by our Government that it is safe for us to reopen
7. Delivery drivers entering our premises, including those from our steel suppliers and couriers, continue to adhere to the Covid-19 compliant practices of their respective companies which include social distancing and contactless deliveries
As ever, our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, visitors to our premises and our customers.
We would like to reassure our customers and website visitors that we have good stock levels of the materials required to continue manufacturing our products. We will carry on fulfilling your orders until further advice from our Government says we must suspend our operations.
Thank you for your continued interest and support during this time.
With best wishes,
Your Message (optional)
Your Message (required)
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *